You often hear employees say “I am not challenged enough.” So what does that mean? How can we keep our employees eager & challenged?
Employers are constantly competing to keep their employees happy.
Here are a few ideas to keep your employees motivated & challenged in the workplace:
- Set weekly goals, if weekly goals are obtained then Friday’s staff can leave early.
- Reorganize commission structures to help motivate & challenge employees.
- Provide quarterly activities in & outside of the office. Quarterly happy hours, volunteering, bringing lunch in for team, etc.
- Allowing flexibility. Let your team have remote access wherever they are!
- Weekly check in’s. Always check in with your team and see how they are doing! See where they are struggling & where they are excelling.
- Appreciate your employees, as they deserve to be appreciated.
- Humor! Don’t forget to enjoy work, laughter can sometimes be the best medicine.
Try these tasks out & see how much a difference can make with your team!