Candidate Referral Program Rules
1. The hiring of a referred candidate must occur within six months of the initial referral date.
2. Senior leaders and Market Leaders are not eligible to receive a bonus. Sales & recruiting employees are not eligible to receive a bonus for any consultant on assignment (COA) referrals.
3. The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with our organization. Former employees are not eligible candidates for referral; however, they are eligible to refer candidates!
4. To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first be submitted to Motive Workforce via the referral link.
5. Once a referral is hired and completes 90 calendar days of service, the referral bonus will be paid out.
6. The first person to refer a candidate will be the only referring party eligible for payment.
7. All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with Motive Workforce’s policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
8. You can choose to receive either a check or donate your bonus to the 501(c)3 non-profit of your choice.
9. Any disputes or interpretations of this program will be handled through the Motive Workforce Compensation Committee.
Client Referral Program Rules
1. Senior leaders and all Sales & Recruiting employees are not eligible to receive a bonus for any client referrals.
2. Client Referrals are eligible for a bonus once the new hire has worked for 90 days at the referred client.
3. Existing Motive Workforce clients, including our specific contacts at these clients who are already in our database, are not eligible referrals.
4. Bonus eligible person can choose to receive either a check for the award, or, donate their bonus to the 501(c)3 of their choice.
5. Any disputes or interpretations of this program will be handled through the Motive Workforce Compensation Committee.
6. Bonus will be considered “earned” upon receipt of receivables from the client.